2.1.13

new year, new boots





Gianni Versace vintage coat, Zara top, Breil necklace, 
Maison Martin Margiela pants, 
Bruno Magli boots, Blumarine gloves, Marni bag

I don't really make New Years resolutions but the time of year certainly is a reminder to think about goal setting and planning, all positives. I want this to be a year of focus and calculation and tangible, measurable successes. I think, on a superficial level, that this will also be reflected in the refining of wardrobe choices (which I am excited to document in this blog). Cheers to a non-superficially, as well as superficially, successful 2013.

Wearing my new Bruno Magli boots that were a Christmas present to myself. They're super comfortable and the leather is just buttery and the fact that they were 1/4 of the retail price makes them that much sweeter. 

Photos by Emiliano Sune

2 comments:

  1. great blog, I love your looks , you are very chic and lovely ... Those knee high boots are so stylish ! I love totally your style ♥ ♥ ♥
    Tanya

    http://tanyawall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tanya! <3 Congratulations on your music career, very exciting!

      Delete